Call, chat and collaborate with your workforce in one place. Microsoft Teams allows seamless blending of work projects and communication to help you get your work done quicker, easier and more efficiently – wherever you and your colleagues are.
What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a unified platform that has replaced Skype for Business by taking a more collaborative approach, with advanced meeting and chat features, data storing, and a detailed but easy-to-use dashboard.
It’s a core Microsoft product, which means that it sits seamlessly inside the Microsoft 365 ecosystem, integrating effortlessly with many other Microsoft and third-party applications, making working remotely easier than ever!
Microsoft Team Collaboration Tool
Microsoft Teams is Microsoft’s answer to the growing demand that modern professionals have for fast-paced and convenient communication services. As the average work environment becomes more dispersed, globalized and flexible, tools that offer file sharing, instant messaging, calling and video conferencing have emerged as a critical component of work life.
In an era where physical meetings aren’t always possible, Microsoft Teams offers a complete virtual meeting solution to keep colleagues connected through:
- Audio, video and web conferences with people both inside and outside of the organization. Added features like note taking, scheduling assistance, file management and chat messaging.
- Live broadcasts which allow company leaders to make crucial announcements to their workforce in a simple and accessible presentation. Microsoft Teams supports up to 10,000 webinar or broadcast attendees.
- Meeting spaces that extend your Teams experience through one-touch join, Microsoft Surface hub, and Room Systems from brands like our Partner Lenovo.
- Cloud video interoperability: Give your employees the solutions they need for better productivity on the cloud through interoperability.
Microsoft Teams Features
Seamless file sharing
Microsoft Teams consolidates all the document management and sharing capabilities of SharePoint, meaning it’s effortless to attach and share files in chats, meetings, teams or conversations.
Secure video calling
Microsoft Teams has robust security policies in place that ensure you, your workforce and your stakeholders are free to discuss matters openly over video call, without threat or disruption.
Microsoft Teams integrates with various third-party applications that your business might use, including YouTube, Salesforce, Adobe and SurveyMonkey, meaning you can access everything you need in one place!
Fewer emails, more chat
Quickly begin chats with anyone inside or outside your organisation with Microsoft Teams. And say goodbye to long-winded email chains!
Regardless of whether you’re in the same department or location, Teams breaks through all barriers, allowing your workforce to effortlessly collaborate on projects, by editing and sharing document updates in real-time.
Stay connected, always
Microsoft Teams is responsive on mobile devices, computers, laptops and tablets. You can switch between devices, even whilst live on a call. You can access files, on-the-go. You can stay connected at all times.
Teams Business Calling Solutions
Microsoft Teams even provides business calling solutions on a global scale for companies that want to move away from the restrictions of their PTSN service. Teams in Office 365 comes with a range of calling plans, including:
- Phone System: Enable PBX and call control capabilities in Office 365, effectively replacing the hardware in your telephony stack. You can pair your phone system with your calling plan or direct routing for full access to the features of Office 365
- Direct Routing: Choose Cretronix effortless computing as your your preferred voice provider to connect your lines to Microsoft 365.
- Calling Plan: Give your employees a full catalogue of calling options within Teams through simple and effective voice management.