Cloud services to transform your Business and halve your costs
We can help you maximize your cloud solutions and infrastructure, scaling them to meet your business’s needs.
What is cloud computing, in simple terms?
Cloud computing is the delivery of on-demand computing services -- from applications to storage and processing power -- typically over the internet and on a pay-as-you-go basis.
How does cloud computing work?
Rather than owning your own computing infrastructure or data centers, companies can rent access to anything from applications to storage from a cloud service provider like Cretronix effortless computing.
One benefit of using cloud computing services is that businesses can avoid the upfront cost and complexity of owning and maintaining their own IT infrastructure, and instead simply pay for what they use, when they use it.
Hosting services in the cloud allows you to stay agile and scalable, quickly reacting to changing business requirements.
Uses of cloud computingYou’re probably using cloud computing right now, even if you don’t realize it. If you use an online service to send email, edit documents, watch movies or TV, listen to music, play games, or store pictures and other files, it’s likely that cloud computing is making it all possible behind the scenes. The first cloud computing services are barely a decade old, but already a variety of organizations—from tiny startups to global corporations, government agencies to non-profits—are embracing the technology for all sorts of reasons.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Saves you money – on the cost of expensive server hardware and software licenses as well as the space required to manage your own servers.
- Flexibility to scale up and down – with the demands of your business. With cloud services, you don’t need to factor in spare capacity, you can simply add more capacity when you need it and reduce it when it’s no longer required.
- Almost no downtime – in the past the failure of a critical server such as an email server could bring a company to a complete standstill. With cloud email services the downtime is close to 0%.
- Improved security – cloud providers like Cretronix effortless computing are responsible for protecting your important files from viruses and hackers.
- Work from anywhere – anywhere with an internet connection, meaning staff can work remotely or while on the road as well as use their own devices for work, saving time, cost and making employees happier.
- Increase collaboration – being able to access projects from anywhere means that you can collaborate more easily with clients, partners and your team. Everyone can view and share information simply and securely.
- Environmentally friendly – cloud computing cuts down on energy cost and can significantly reduce a company’s carbon footprint.
Growth without limits
Supporting your business is our business, whether you’re taking the first steps of your cloud journey or scaling up your platforms to reach new heights.
Cloud Computing Services
Whatever type of cloud computing services you use, one thing is certain: large quantities of data will move back and forth between your end users and the cloud provider's data centers, over the internet.
That's why whatever type of cloud services you use, Cretronix effortless computing can help your organization have a better cloud experience and reap greater benefits from your cloud services investment.